Professional floor and carpet cleaners that factors in human & health safety concerns
- With most health care, hospitals, emergency rooms (ERs), retirement communities and hospice facilities containing common, clinical and surgical area floors, each needs to be addressed separately in program formulation.
- High traffic areas accessible to anyone who enters the facility must be handled differently than clinical and surgical areas.
- The maintenance of clinical and surgical floor areas must provide for maximum cleanliness that is non-toxic, dust and bacteria-free while providing for the safety of cleaning personnel against risk of exposure to infection, bacteria, viruses and allergens.
- Preparation and service for 24 hour hospital facilities requires more forethought and pre-emption as safety perimeters and procedures must be established with our Quality Control, Quality Assurance (QC/QA) program.
- Safety issues, personal protection and preparation must all be dealt with while achieving cleaning objectives with the QA/QC program.